• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Welcome, Mad Mulberry & Spritely Speckle.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As promised here are some piccies of my new babies that have come to live in my ever growing zoo.................................

So here`s introducing `Mad Mulberry`:

PICT0895.jpg

PICT0896.jpg

"Yum yum, this grass tastes good".

PICT0883.jpg

"Sorry, but i refuse to come out for anymore photos"! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Despite her reputation it`s been so far so good with Mulberry, she even came up and sniffed my hand this morning which was nice. :D She`s a very beautiful girl and for a small bunny has the biggest back feet i`ve seen and boy can she thump with them! But i love her to bits already. :D

And now introducing `Spritely Speckle` formerly Dawn:
PICT0880.jpg

"I like my new house and i love chewing my hay".
Believe me i`ve never met a bunny who loves her hay as much as Speckle. :D

PICT0884.jpg

"I also like my greens, so please leave me alone then i can eat them in peace"!

PICT0890.jpg

"What do you mean i`ve got a cheeky face?!

PICT0886.jpg

"Aren`t I a pretty girl"?

Speckle is such a pretty little girl and in certain poses really looks like a wild rabbit and we love her loads already. I`m hoping to eventually bond her with Kahlo.

Hope you like my new additions and `Thankyou` Jill for agreeing to me adopting them.

Su.x

kayjay said:
Pretty bunnies :love:

Why is Mulberry mad??

Because she has a bit of a reputation for Lunging at you and has been known to bite. She also totally trashes her hutch and when Jill tried to bond her she attacked the other rabbit!!!! :shock: She just has a rather large personality and Jill described her once as totally insane!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But everyone loves her really!!!!! :D

Su.x

Great pics Su and so glad both of them have settled. :D I have missed Mulberry today and if her madness has been left here then that's good! :lol: She actually hasn't bitten for some time but was still lunging and grunting ..so be warned! And the male she attacked has a nice chunk out of his back :shock:

anyway they are both gorgeous girls..giv them a cuddle from me xx

cannonwoman said:
tracyuk said:
aww, sooooo cute. How many is that now?
Tracy

Only 10!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got along way to go before i`m up with the likes of Jane! :wink:

Su.x

Ah you are a lucky one, my OH wont let me have any more,He says two is enough. When I qualify at the end of the year we will be moving into a bigger house with a bigger garden so I am thnking of fostering as i dont think theres many places round here that foster
Tracy

Ooh Su arent they lovely :love: ... Mulberrys stopped biting?!! Does this mean i'll have to compare war wounds with myself?!!! :cry: :cry: :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
Ooh Su arent they lovely :love: ... Mulberrys stopped biting?!! Does this mean i'll have to compare war wounds with myself?!!! :cry: :cry: :lol: X

Don`t worry Becki, I`m sure she`s probably just trying to lure me into a false sense of security!!!!!!! I`ve got the bandages on standby!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Speckle's daughters (the black one isn't... that's my Benji Boo!)

BenjAnaSof016.jpg

BenjAnaSof010.jpg

Lovely pics Su, they really are gorgeous :love:

lynda_m said:
Speckle's daughters (the black one isn't... that's my Benji Boo!)

BenjAnaSof016.jpg

BenjAnaSof010.jpg

Lovely pics Su, they really are gorgeous :love:

Lynda - i did only ever see Dusk nursing the babies :lol:

Um excuse me - your grass is too green!!! how on earth is it that lovely in winter??!!

They're so gorgeous! aww I love mad mulberry! :D

Back