• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Been Watching Castrations- PG RATED POST!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
First I watched a cat being done. A really quick proceedure, all over in 5 minutes!! Quite facinating. Doubt the Cat will be that impressed though......

Then I watched a BIG French Lop being done. He was 'Big' in all respects.... :oops: :oops: Christobel was a bit perturbed that as she started to shave him his....*COUGH*.....willy poped out and shot up :shock: :oops: :oops: She said it must be cos he 'enjoyed the vibration of the clippers'.... :oops: :roll: :lol:
After Bun had his bits done Christobel checked his teeth so I was able to get a good look at the inside of a Bunny's mouth. During the entire proceedure Buns willy stood proudly upright :oops: Christobel said if he didn't put it away soon it would dry up.... :oops:

Anyway, it was an interesting trip to the Vets today

Janex

:haha: typical male then by the sounds of things :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have seen a cat being neutered on TV before i couldn't believe how quick it was :shock:

I bet that was really interesting! Need to get my buns both booked in soon, which do you recommend getting done first Jane, male or female and as they are outdoor buns what would I need to do afterwards, would they need to come inside to recover? (Any excuse to get them past hubby :wink: !!)

(Finally sussed the ticker out Hayley!)

I did works experince in a vets when I was still at school, and watched a bunny being spayed and a dog being castrated found it facinating.

It's a shame I couldn't go on to work as a vet due to my allergies. I would of loved that!

Karen x

Jack's-Jane said:
Then I watched a BIG French Lop being done. He was 'Big' in all respects.... :oops: :oops: Christobel was a bit perturbed that as she started to shave him his....*COUGH*.....willy poped out and shot up :shock: :oops: :oops: She said it must be cos he 'enjoyed the vibration of the clippers'.... :oops: :roll: :lol:
After Bun had his bits done Christobel checked his teeth so I was able to get a good look at the inside of a Bunny's mouth. During the entire proceedure Buns willy stood proudly upright :oops: Christobel said if he didn't put it away soon it would dry up.... :oops:

Janex

Sounds like Frazer (previously Rocky), as I am sure Chloe will agree he is a well endowed MALE, no doubt about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I worked in a vets for two years when I younger and I saw lots of different ops, I had to assist with them and even got to do stitching, injections and casts. Had to do some not nice things too but it always amazed me how quick cat castrations are, It defuzz, slice, pull, twist and away you go. not sure I have the stomach anymore.
:lol:
Tracy

Back