• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More rabbits on Ebay *they're back again**and again*

I sent her a variation on the freeads letter:

Hello
I saw your listing for a home required for your rabbits. It is against ebay rules to advertise animals so your listing will be removed soon if someone reports it. Where is Frome please?

It concerns me that you may be un-aware of the pitfalls that can bestow an animal sold in this way.
this is just to name but a few:-

breeding
live snake food (although illegal, it still happens sadly),Hare coursing, Grey hound racing
Cooking, general neglect from unsuitable owners!

Please consider contacting a rescue whom will, vaccinate, neuter/spey before adoption. Home checks are taken out by the rescue to assure that they go to loving safe homes.

There is a list of rescues at http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/index.asp - A-Z list of rescues along with listings of people and rescues trying to find homes for their rabbit/s.

Best wishes

I live in frome it is just so wrong to be selling rabbits on ebay and obviously against the rules. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I asked where in Frome she was I could poss foster for a few days but would have to ask O/H as we weren't looking for another until we sort out sweeps new hutch/shed

Why havent ebay removed it yet? :x
Ive just reported it too in the hope they get a move on as the person obviously intends to still sell them as they've answered a couple of questions!!

Can anyone take them? Im sure they'd give them for free without hutches.

mandy said:
Why havent ebay removed it yet? :x
Ive just reported it too in the hope they get a move on as the person obviously intends to still sell them as they've answered a couple of questions!!

Can anyone take them? Im sure they'd give them for free without hutches.

No room at the inn Im afraid. I will report the post but she is obviously keen to offload them asap.

Back