• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

network cable chewed:(

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
Apple has biten through my network cable :x :x so I am without internet access for the moment. (I'm using my son's now but once he is about he won't let me :roll: )
I can't collect email from the Hopper Haven account as I can't remember my password :roll: So anyone needing to contact me please pm me; I'll try and get on here again soon and check for messages.

aaawww yes i remember smoke-fred ate through our new surround sound cable :love: :lol: i also remember the little git sitting there smiling as well :lol:

I'm lucky the avionic guys at work give me the :roll: but they have fixed hubbys radio charger and my phone charger that Max decided looked tasty!

Gasket's quite keen on chewing wires in my house. I've double wrapped them in cable protectors, but he just chews through that as well. :roll: I'm going to try the lemon juice trick now and see if that deters him. At least they are supervised when they are indoors so I've been able to catch him before too much damage is done! Strangely enough Taps doesn't bother with the wires...

Louise you can buy new cable really cheap from ebuyer, or on ebay..I saw a set of clips and a tool for making up the ends, useful just in case :wink:

teegs chewed through my sky cable (managed to fix it with electrical tape...dum, de dum *whistles innocently* ) he then chewed throught the scart to scart connecting by tv with the sky box which made all my sky go green! :shock: fixed with a new cable though :D i think i have every type of cable protector in my room :lol:

BB chewed through my telephone wire and cable modem power :shock: cable just before xmas. I'd slightly pulled out, by half a foot, the bunny proofing in front of it for some reason... he must of quietly snuck in there! I suddenly noticed the lights on the modem had gone out! No telephone, no internet - the longest 2 days of my life!!! :lol:

Well, I tried the lemon juice and guess what, Gasket seems to like the taste of it! He spent most of last night licking the cable protectors, although he didn't try and chew them. :roll:

Back