• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbal Farm

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone use these products?

I dropped into the local pet shop this morning as I ran out of straw and found a whole range of dried herbs such as blackberry leaves, strawberry leaves, Parsley stalks, Nettles, Willow bark, Coneflower... 250g for 1.99 so thought I would try some out and spent £10!!! :oops:
I figured may aswell try! I have lots of fresh herbs still growing too but thought i'd give them a change!
I looked for the website but none found, its a polish company.

Just wondered what you guys thought of them.....

Its just a little independent pet shop in Harlow.
First time ive seen them but thought maybe people on here already use them as I dont frequent many pet shops!

Here is an ebay link to a seller but I have had no luck finding the company site as it is Polish!
http://search.ebay.co.uk/herbal-farm

The packaging is really cool; recyclable brown paper bag and a little description of the herb/fruit plant, breakdown of contents and the uses and benefits to rabbits and rodents :)
Just handed out the first sample for them all to try (rabbits, g. pigs and rats) All suitably impressed :D

Back