• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't buy Frances Harcourt Brown book

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
If you don't want to be paranoid :lol: :lol:

My copy arrived yeserday and I took it off to bed early to read, OMG I've since diagnosed all my healthy buns with horrible illnesses :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I had to put it down in the end as it was doing my head in, I think I'll just refer to it when I need it :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good book though :thumb:, but I will have to put post it's over some of the pictures.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my mom is a bit like that with human med symptoms books, what starts off with a sprained ankle somehow leads to gangreen (sp) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think maybe pictures in a gyno book might be worse than the ones you are seeing I would imagine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
I think maybe pictures in a gyno book might be worse than the ones you are seeing I would imagine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eugh :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got it for my birthday, It is really good. Me and Tree can look really intelligent now and use big words :lol: :lol: :lol:

It can cause Bunnies to become a bit over anxious about their health too...

rabbits511.jpg

:roll:

Glad the book arrived OK Tree!!

Janex :D

Aww, I love the slightly shocked look on his / her little face! :lol:

Unfortunately, academic books are always very expensive :(

Jack's-Jane said:

rabbits511.jpg

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Jane you do make me giggle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Who is the gorgeous bunster in the photo :?: Can I rabbitnap him or her please :?: :p :p :p
I was very lucky to be given this brilliant book by a good friend, and it certainly makes for light reading ...not :wink: :lol: :lol: But technicalities aside, the diagrams are great, and about all I can understand :oops: :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: Though I have learnt some impressive sounding long new words :p :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
Jack's-Jane said:

rabbits511.jpg

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Jane you do make me giggle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Who is the gorgeous bunster in the photo :?: Can I rabbitnap him or her please :?: :p :p :p
I was very lucky to be given this brilliant book by a good friend, and it certainly makes for light reading ...not :wink: :lol: :lol: But technicalities aside, the diagrams are great, and about all I can understand :oops: :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: Though I have learnt some impressive sounding long new words :p :lol: :lol:

The flufster is Felicity!! :D

Janex

I was set to buy the book a year ago after someone recommended, then saw the price and concluded I couldn't! :oops:

Back