• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone read....

Dobbin

Mama Doe
fur and feather? is it worth subscribing to?

Also has anyone read the rabbit whisperer book by Ingrid Tarrant? whats it like?

Sue
xx

I got the rabbit whisperer for xmas. To be honest it just regurgitates all the info. I have read in other books but the celebrity rabbit stories are quite interesting. If you want a good rabbit book get Rabbits for Dummies, its so comprehensive I can read it over and over for hours and its packed with advice.

Dobbin said:
fur and feather? is it worth subscribing to?

Also has anyone read the rabbit whisperer book by Ingrid Tarrant? whats it like?

Sue
xx

Fur and Feather is geared toward Breeders/Exhibitors. I had a 3 month trial subscription to it but did not renew it cos it annoyed me!!

Janex

I think the Rabbit Welfare Fund does a magazine called rabbiting on which you get when you join. I've not read it but it might be something worth checking out..

i didn't think much to fur and feather and the ro magazine can get a bit medical! that is why i decided to start publishing my Bunny Mad magazine as there just wasn't anything out there for us bunny nutters. The mag is a more fun informative read and relys on the readers input. The magazine also promotes rescue and welfare of bunnies which is the most important part...oh and lots of cute bunny pictures too!!!

I dont like the rabbit whisperer .. Just tells stories of 'almost famous' peoples buns, who most of them dont know much about anyway :? X

I ordered some back issues of fur & feather to see what I thought. To be honest the majority of it is show reports and makes very little sense. I got about 4 issues and they're destined for the bin, if you want them to see for yourself you're more than welcome to them!

Back