• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Bunny Pictures

MollyMay

Warren Scout
Hi

I just thought you would like to meet my family :)

This is Coco she is a Mini Rex

IMG_0268.jpg

This is Molly she is a Lionhead

IMG_0174.jpg

This is Dylan he is a Blue Rex

IMG_0151.jpg

Aww, what beautiful buns! Coco looks like she has curly rather than straight whiskers... is this the norm in rex buns? I've never seen one 'in the fur' :D

Morrigan1981 said:
Aww, what beautiful buns! Coco looks like she has curly rather than straight whiskers... is this the norm in rex buns? I've never seen one 'in the fur' :D

They look curly to me :)

Yes she is curly whiskers :) I think most rex rabbits have curly whiskers. And she has bright blue eyes, she is such a character, i have never met a rabbit like her.
She is into everything, she is like a toddler, you have to watch her all the time. I think it must be her blue eyes. :) she is still young she is only 5 months old. She is a lovely girl.

MollyMay said:
Yes she is curly whiskers :) I think most rex rabbits have curly whiskers. And she has bright blue eyes, she is such a character, i have never met a rabbit like her.
She is into everything, she is like a toddler, you have to watch her all the time. I think it must be her blue eyes. :) she is still young she is only 5 months old. She is a lovely girl.

Oh wow, I didn't realise that was the case with rex rabbits... they remind me a bit of the whiskers have texel guinea pigs have. She's such a pretty girl :love: :love:

Back