• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ben, Pippin and Jess

Jonny

Warren Scout
Here are some recent pics of the buns we took over Xmas.

First one is Pippin in her Ikea cat tent; then Ben giving Jess a peck (though I missed the glorious moment!); Ben up on his throne with a bowl of carrot batons (7p reduced in tesco!) and finally me with Ben out in the garden.

005_5.jpg

004_4.jpg

006_6.jpg

003_3.jpg

Awww they're lovely pictures and you look a great bunny dad!! I hadn't seen pics of them since you bonded them, glad it's going so well :D

Lovely pictures. Did you bond them all at once ? I'm asking as I've a bonded pair and am thinking of trying to add my erm..."foster" bun into the loop after I've had her spayed.

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Capel - I got the buns from a rescue. The two girls were bonded, but they hadn't met Ben before. I had Ben in a separate cage in the shed for around 4 weeks, as he had just been neutered. They did share the same shed though, so they had plenty of time to sniff at each other through the bars.

Once I removed the cage they bonded straight away :D ! Have to say I am very relieved, given some of the nightmare scenarios I have read about here.

Hi Mandy

Yes - Pippin and Jess are still very nervous, but Ben has become tame now (though I do get the odd nip from him at feeding time!)

Sorry to hear about Rowan :( .

Back