• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something horrible just happened

tracyuk

Mama Doe
Me and OH were just sat watching TV, Rory and Lola running about as usual, me on here when we heard an almighty BANG and all went dark. Rory had chewed through a wire. My heart was racing. Fortunatly he is fine. At first I thought he had hurt himself, his mouth is all black but on closer inspection relised it was the black plug he was chewing, not burn. I think he was more scared by my reaction. I made him have lots to drink and he then went into his cage, had a nibble of his toy, chewed the paper in his tray and flopped over to relax.
My heart is still beating so fast. I thought he couldnt get to the wires but boy was I wrong.
Tracy :(

yes luckily. Thank goodness the trip switch works. When it happened I couldnt look. my OH said Rory is fine, all I could do was hold him, he was like "put me down crazy lady" then he gave me a kiss!
Tracy

I am worried this happening with one of our buns.. I really do need to bunny proof all the cables as they are both permanent house buns.

I'm glad he's okay for you what a shock!

Back