• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

car sticker ideas

which design would you like best in your car?

• Bunny on board

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love my bunny

• I'm bunny mad

• other

• Total voters

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
i am in the process of getting some car stickers made and would really appreciate your opinion on which design you would like best. I just can't decide!!! please feel free to suggest any better ideas!!!
many thanks

i like bunny on board

saw one on a car in the trafford centre car park and waited 1/2 hour to see if anyone would turn up so i could see where thay got it :oops:

o/h had started to get annoyed by then so i thought i better fo home :lol:

We have the Rabbit Welfare Fund one which says Bunnies Deserve Better on the back window. Also have two buns sitting on the dashboard aswell. OH moans about it tho as his work mates take the pee pee when he takes the car to work :lol:

Um they arn't that good...

Buntastic
Love My Bun
Bunny Rescue
Befriend A Bunny
Rabbits Have Rights

:shock: Actually they are all really rubbish.Don't take any notice of me.Just passing by... :oops: :? :roll:

*Sits in Corner*

Amy
xxxx

Yep!, I voted 'other'

I want a car sticker that says

"Man wanted, must have plenty of money and like bunnies"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well bunny on board is certainly in the lead! i have already ordered some that say theres no love like bunny love which look really nice! so i will be ordereing some more as soon as we decide!! any more suggestions! I'm taking note of them all!!

Back