• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Doorkeeper!!....Louise....Look!!!! U/D

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Rosie has got a husbun, his name is Humphrey and they are really happy together

RosieandHumphrey2Jan20071.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist having a nose :oops: :oops:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lovely :love: they look adorable together :love:

You all be as nosey as you like, I'm pleased you are all interested :lol: :lol:

Don't you think they make a lovely couple and I bonded them all on my own :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

But it gets more interesting, Rosie as you may all remember was one of the 63 Birmingham Buns, if you remember she had 2 babies who both died :cry: :cry:, well Humphrey was one of the Tipton 17, we took in 17 adult rabbits from Tipton (obviously) and they all arrived in big white van still in their hutches and a couple in a cardboard box :shock: :shock: , well Humphrey was one of a 3 week old litter and one mum gave birth either just that day or on the way to us :shock: :shock: :shock:

They look so much alike it's hard to tell the difference between them, the only thing is Rosie has had a chunk bitten out of her ear but you have to feel it through the fur, that the only difference.....well apart from the obvious :lol: :lol:

Anyway it's nice to know they now have a happy life together and they have both been neutered and are looking for a loving home! :D :D

Bless them - they look gorgeous together..... Well Done you on getting them bonded!

(Sorry - being nosey as well :oops: )

Yes, the bonding was really easy, they just sniffed each other and that was that so to speak!, I really got away with it lightly!!!

But they are really happy together and spend hours playing up and down the tunnel :lol:

Back