• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storage cubes - where?

Hi guys,

Happy Noo Year an all that!

Does anyone know where I can get some more storage cubes? Obv. Argos don't sell them anymore.

I've decided to make a cage for my two, I'm getting really fed up now of hoovering every morning, they just poo and wee all over the kitchen floor - not nice for the kids either when they are getting brekkie in the morning.

I've done a search on ebay, but could only think of 'storage cubes' to search for, which didn't bring any up.

I dont know if it still works or not but i know when i wanted something which was no longer in the catalogue i put in the item number and i think the store/stores near me and it said two sore still had them - worth a try!

Otherwise can't help - sorry!

Sue
xx

I have a spare box I would be willing to sell to you for £12 plus p&p if you're interested. I bought a couple of boxes from argos ages ago and have only needed the one box.
best wishes
Lisa

Back