• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit on ebay- SURREY Help?

Poor little bun only has some newspaper - i hope theres loads of bedding behind the bit we can't see. Do you think theres anything in the top one? Seller refers to looking after hutches plural. Am too far to help i am afraid.

The best thing about those hutches is the bolts :cry: :cry: I'm in Surrey so could pick up the bun but could not keep it as I have 4 already in 2 bonded pairs

I'm in Surrey so could pick up the bunny or bunnies but only have three indoor cages and could only keep them a few days.

Will be happy to help re. pickup etc. as well - let me know and we'll be there!

AMETHYST

Oh dear - it doesn't sound very good!
Sounds like they just want rid - at 99p maybe someone can offer to just take them. I suspect this person is just too lazy to go to the dump even with the hutch :x

What really annoys me about this, is what if someone bid on it not really reading between the lines and only wanted the hutches! What would happen to bunn then? :x

I just messaged her to ask for details of the rabbit, could someone take the rabbit in if Amethyst looks after him/her for a few days?

mandy said:
What really annoys me about this, is what if someone bid on it not really reading between the lines and only wanted the hutches! What would happen to bunn then? :x

I just messaged her to ask for details of the rabbit, could someone take the rabbit in if Amethyst looks after him/her for a few days?

I could probably do it a bit longer than just a few days if someone needed to free up space first or we were waiting on someone or something. Basically I'll take them for as long as needed, but it won't be forever as the indoor cages aren't really big enough for an adult rabbit (they're minimum size).

AMETHYST

I have asked the seller about rabbit details as well. I'd ask that nobody places any bids - I'll bid at the very last second.

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
I have asked the seller about rabbit details as well. I'd ask that nobody places any bids - I'll bid at the very last second.

AMETHYST
fingers crossed and good luck with the bidding

Amethyst said:

AMETHYST

If you leave it until the auction has finnished, then mail her and offer to take the bunny off their hands! They will probably gladly give it way for free then.

jrn1310 said:
Amethyst said:

AMETHYST

If you leave it until the auction has finnished, then mail her and offer to take the bunny off their hands! They will probably gladly give it way for free then.

Yeah, good thinking. Also, if there are any bids I can always mail the seller, offer more and collect earlier.

AMETHYST

Back