• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo Happy re Jen!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
I'm so so so happy!! :D After a really awful morning with Jen, Generally being a really not nice girl, hanging off my gloves and making grusome noises!! I managed to bring her indoors for a while - Aww, She loved it! She's just soo wonderful half the time, then the other half she's a Moo :lol: I felt like crying when she flopped out ... :love:

Jen.jpg

Becki xX

Aw!! Mine can be like that as well! :lol: I'm glad she's so happy! Persevere and I'm sure she'll come round fully to you! :D

AMETHYST

Jayney said:
aww she looks so cute

cant believe she is any trouble at all :wink:

That's what everybody says about Miles! :lol: But underneath that sweet bunny exterior he is pure EVIL!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AMETHYST

Aww, she looks like such an angel! :love: :wink: I'm so glad she is being well behaved for you after this morning hun, fingers crossed she continues to improve! :D

Jayney said:
aww she looks so cute

cant believe she is any trouble at all :wink:

Would you like to come & meet her Jayney?!! :shock: You wouldnt think that when she was throwing herself at you like some unhinged "thing"!! :lol: She made our guests go home earlier, she liked the look of their ankles a little too much :shock: :oops: Glad you all love her .. I do toooooo x

She is just GORGEOUS Becki :love: I'm sure once she settles in a bit more and gets used to the routine she will come around :D

Leah xx

Charliesangel said:
She is just GORGEOUS Becki :love: I'm sure once she settles in a bit more and gets used to the routine she will come around :D

Leah xx

I'm sure she will Leah, She's a very inquisitive little lady :) Does she remind you of anybun?!! :wink: X

She's beautiful Becki :love: even if somewhat of a challenge :lol: :lol: Something tells me she'll end up becoming a permanent addition...... :wink:

Bundle said:
Something tells me she'll end up becoming a permanent addition...... :wink:

Nooooo!! :shock: That won't happen :wink: :lol: Thats the first thing Elaine said to me y/day .. "Hope your up for a challenge Becki" - Was ready for turning round and walking out :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
Bundle said:
Something tells me she'll end up becoming a permanent addition...... :wink:

Nooooo!! :shock: That won't happen :wink: :lol: Thats the first thing Elaine said to me y/day .. "Hope your up for a challenge Becki" - Was ready for turning round and walking out :lol: X

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll just keep watching this space :wink: :wink:

Back