• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan (Paws) and Holly FAO Kay and anyone else lolol

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I took a couple of pics last night, as I had request for some bigger ones.

The cute couple

Picture006.jpg

" Dylan do you have a message for Aunty Kay?"

Picture007.jpg

"Oh Dylan that's not nice :no: :no: , tut tut you're just rude :shock: "

Having a cuddle

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

"if we start eating the furniture, she'll stop taking our picture"

Picture011.jpg

Whoops spot the deliberate mistake :shock: , I've photgraphed something naughty :oops: , I don't normally feed my bunnies mince pies with their veg, but they were vegan ones, so not too bad :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I love the one with Dylan sticking his tongue out!!!

What a lovely couple they make :D
Has Dylan met Beatrix yet....... :shock:

Janex

mandy said:
Awww lovely :love: Does he remind you of Marley?

Is Holly your bun who didnt like other buns?

He's loads like Marley, he's such a good boy. The only thing is, because he's deaf he does the most convincing dead poses and doesn't hear me coming or crying at him, I've thought he'd died a couple of times :oops: :lol:

Yep Holly is the one who doesn't or should I say didn't get on with any other buns :D

Jack's-Jane said:
I love the one with Dylan sticking his tongue out!!!

What a lovely couple they make :D
Has Dylan met Beatrix yet....... :shock:

Janex

Yep they met but they didn't hit it off, well it wasn't too bad but the three together picked on him and he was very scared :( , but he's found love with Holly chops :love:

mandy said:
:lol: :lol:

Aw, Dylan is Holly's true love :love:

they are very cute together, although when Bryn and I were up late the opther night, we found they actually make sweet love through the night :shock: , I was very embarressed didn't know where to look, but they both seem to be enjoying themselves :oops: :eek: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dylan's ickle face is soooo cute! So pleased they've found true love together, even if they are a little rude :wink:

SOAD said:
mandy said:

they are very cute together, although when Bryn and I were up late the opther night, we found they actually make sweet love through the night :shock: , I was very embarressed didn't know where to look, but they both seem to be enjoying themselves :oops: :eek: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HS said:
Dylan's ickle face is soooo cute! So pleased they've found true love together, even if they are a little rude :wink:

He has got the cutest face :love:

mandy said:
SOAD said:
mandy said:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's only been with you two minutes and already you have taught him bad habits. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back