• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
Bought a 1.5kg bag of this at a local garden centre after reading positive comments on the forum.
Buns seem to love it in preference to Excel. I'm now looking for a supplier in the Manchester / North West area that sells the larger size (10kg?).

Mike

I expect the Garden Centre buy in 10kg sacks and then divide it into the smaller bags (small bags come inside 10kg sack) So you could ask the GC to order you a 10kg sack

Janex

My local pet shop orders it in for me when I need it. They should definitely be able to order one for you. ht

Have you got a Hungry Horse near you? I get mine from them and they are a little bit cheaper than the vets who used to order it in for me.

chloaster said:
Have you got a Hungry Horse near you? I get mine from them and they are a little bit cheaper than the vets who used to order it in for me.

Are they a family buisness?Thomas's friend is their son.So we may get stuff cheaper ?????? :oops: :roll: :? :shock: :lol: :wink: I'm not sure.I hope i would.

I tried Sience Selective with my piggies(got a free sample)they loved it but we can't afford it,way too expensive.Our normal foo costs a bomb.And they pick at it! :x :shock: :oops: :lol:

Amy
xxxx

chloaster said:
Have you got a Hungry Horse near you?
Yes, apparently (according to a quick web search) - 'Ye Olde Blue Pig' - but they're part of a pub restaurant chain :lol: :lol: Perhaps they do a bunny's menu as well as the kids' one :D

Seriously though things have got more complicated as my first bag is one of the light green crunchy batch (see http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=36437)
Perhaps I should wait and see if they enjoy the normal variety as well before 'going large'

Mike

Pepsi's People said:
chloaster said:
Have you got a Hungry Horse near you?
Yes, apparently (according to a quick web search) - 'Ye Olde Blue Pig' - but they're part of a pub restaurant chain :lol: :lol: Perhaps they do a bunny's menu as well as the kids' one :D

:lol: :lol: I spose you could always ask!! :lol: :lol:

Back