• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My foster bun( off Elaine )

karen354

Warren Veteran
We've called him Fudge, he hates being touched he seems to make his whole body tense when i touch him... He's in a poppy shed which is heaven compared to what he was living in 2ft hutch. He's a big heavy boy so needs his space.. I'm having a huge run built all around the shed in the next few days so he's going to be one lucky boy!
He'll be up for rehoming within a month hopefully but if he isn't then he'll stay here until I feel he's ready..
Karenx
IMAG0901-1.jpg

IMAG0900.jpg

The bedroom was full of hay & straw but he chucked it all out! the hutch & run is only for him to use in the day for a few hours.

He is a lovely lad.. He's got ginger by his ears so unusual... I don't know how I'll give him up if I find him a home :(, but my husband has just said if I do keep him then I'll not be able to help & foster anymore buns.
I now have 3 unbonded bunnies :?

Ohhhh, he's lovely! He looks like a bit of a grump, bless him! I love the colouring too. Cookie was an agouti and had ginger at the back of his neck, it was so cute!

Back