• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Anyone Going to The Bradford Rabbit Show....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......take some piccies of the Black Otter Rexes for me please?

Also, not sure if any Velveteens will be there but if they are I would be SO GRATEFUL for some piccies of them too. I THINK there should be at least two there.

Janex :D

i think i am going on the sunday just waiting to see if hubby is working or not. if i do i will deffo take some piccys

caz

its the 27th and 28th Jan (i think thats the dates) at the yorkshire show ground in harrogate

Does anyone know if there is anything like that a bit further south? a bunny show i mean - and can someone please remind me when rabbit week is, i would like to phone my vets and see if they are doing free MOT's!!

Sue
xx

Dobbin said:
Does anyone know if there is anything like that a bit further south? a bunny show i mean - and can someone please remind me when rabbit week is, i would like to phone my vets and see if they are doing free MOT's!!

Sue
xx

There's the Reading show, I went to the last one and there was loooads of buns! I was in the rat section mostly but was very busy :)

Sorry stupid me again - on the dates there is one at Aylesford - which is about 25 mins from me!! How do i find out where it is and any info on it - i would be very interested in going along and also - well to begin with finding out what goes on there!!

Sorry i know i am a bit thick.

Sue
xx

Dobbin said:
Sorry stupid me again - on the dates there is one at Aylesford - which is about 25 mins from me!! How do i find out where it is and any info on it - i would be very interested in going along and also - well to begin with finding out what goes on there!!

Sorry i know i am a bit thick.

Sue
xx

If you phone the BRC they will be able to tell you the exact venue I would think. Or you could email them to ask

Janex

Back