• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Jen

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Meet Jen, My new foster. I thought I'd be really scared of her, but Im really not. She's so lovely, although rather aggressive :shock: She's not bitten yet, lunged once, but I think she might have just been getting used to her surroundings. She even had a wayward attempt at a binky :lol: She's very comical :) I lurves her :wink: Xx

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=36290

P1010471.jpg

Yup, She's from Elaine :) Aww Thanks Su, Course I'll let you know how we do ... About to have my first big contact with her (Got to move her from the run to the hutch) .. I may have about 4 fingers missing when I come back :lol: X

Awww, hello again Jen! :wave: I said hello to Jen briefly yesterday and she is gorgeous! Actually it's a shame you weren't collecting her yesterday Becki, I would have loved to have met you! :D

She is cute.. I was in Elaine's yesterday collecting one of the boys ( 6 bunnies need a home thread)
She showed me her & babbit..
I think I'm going to have my work cut out with my foster boy, doesn't seem to have ever been handled.. He won't let me stroke him or anthing :( .. He was in the poppy house last night but I've moved him into a hutch & run today..
I will give him plenty of time & won't even think of rehoming him until I can get him tame & less scared.

Awwww she's beautiful Becki! :love: :love: :love: She doesn't look as though she has an aggressive bone in her little body! Do you think you might be tempted to make her a permanent addition? :wink:

Awwww she really is a cutie becki - how can anyone have done that to her! :( Well done for taking her, andd wee will look forward to all the news that comes, and you never know ;) she and tilly may end up meeting one day ;)

Bekki

I know will work wonders with her if anuyone can, most of the time she is fine and then suddenly ofd she goes on one. Bekki I am sure will keep us upto date on how she is, I really hope the change of surroundings works with her

thanks again bekki
Elaine

WOW!! she is beautiful :love: :love: :love:

She looks like butter wouldn't melt!!!

I'm think I'll start running a book now, anyone want to bet that this bun won't be staying.........any takers!! :lol: :lol:

Well done you!!

bekki is having fun with her as she has text me already, she is apparantly enjoying the run and legging it round

Back