• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my grown up girl! (plus an annoucement!)

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
OK, annoucement first - after just over a month of trying it out and getting used to the idea, Jacob is now officially 'Jenny' :D I did say originally that I wasn't going to change her name, but she's just far too lovely and ladylike to have a boys name, and 'Jay' just wasn't working. So - Jenny (or Jen) it is! We've been calling her Jen for a while now and it suits her :D

Here are some photos of my princess (four months old now). She really does think she is the Royal Rabbit too :oops: :lol:

Yes? Can I help you? :lol:

DSCF0095b.jpg

You! Human! Groom me! Groom me now!

DSCF0102b.jpg

Demonstrating some very ladylike table manners (that box lives inside her indoor playroom cage, and is filled with meadow hay and Simply Grass)

DSCF0115b.jpg

But when your hay is especially yummy, even princesses forget their manners sometimes :oops:

DSCF0118b.jpg

I know I'm biased, but isn't she just gorgeous? :love: :love:

Aww, thanks everyone :D

cavysrock is right - Jen's colouring is magpie harlequin (thank you to the person on here who identified Jen as such, I can't remember who it was :oops: ), but there's definitely some lionhead in there too. She doesn't quite have a full mane but there is a bit of a Doc Brown hairdo going on :lol:

She's still pretty tiny, although in the last few weeks her ears seemed to have grown on their own without the rest of her catching up :shock:

Back