• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies!

Finally got round to updating my photo collection today...
This is Tarragon, my other dutch bun, he is a bit of a sod, likes to put everyone in their place!
DSCN0040.jpg

This is Ginger, a big lionhead cross lop. He has one ear up and one down and the thickest coat I have ever felt on a rabbit. He is getting more friendly now!
DSCN0046.jpg

These are my 3 boars, Stout, Paprika and Cashew, they are all being neuteured next week so that I can take the divider out of the shed and they can have twice as much space!
DSCN0056.jpg

And then they will be able to live with my 4 girls...
DSCN0045.jpg

Those trays are wheat grass, I gave it to them today for the first time and it was a perfect opportunity to get some pics of them being still!!!
This grey monster is Thyme;
DSCN0059.jpg

And this large grey monster was watching everything that was going on, from her favourite watching post, sitting on the hay box!!!
DSCN0042.jpg

None of them are that cute in the conventional way, but they all have personality and character, and mostly just enjoy being left to be buns!!

Back