• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Bonded Bunnies wanting homes...

Awww, thanks for posting this Amy. Had an email off the lady who was going to adopt them telling me her Lurcher had gone off on his own in a field and come back with a dead wild rabbit..... Bless her for her honesty but I have told her I can't let them go to her. They are beautiful buns and Velvet especially really needs a good home with love and attention - he such a friendly bun; Bella can be a bit of a madam but she loves fuss and attention.

They are so cute.. :love: .. I'm sure somebody will have them especially a bonded pair.. I had every intention of getting a bonded pair but that hasn't happened LOl I've got 2 of my own unbonded house bunnies( hope to bond soon) & I've got a foster bun that is living outside in a poppy house ..

I looked at this pair the other day while browsing RRH. I really wish I had the space for them, indoors or out. I hope that they find thier forever home soon, they look absolutely lovely.

chloaster said:
Awww, thanks for posting this Amy. Had an email off the lady who was going to adopt them telling me her Lurcher had gone off on his own in a field and come back with a dead wild rabbit..... Bless her for her honesty but I have told her I can't let them go to her. They are beautiful buns and Velvet especially really needs a good home with love and attention - he such a friendly bun; Bella can be a bit of a madam but she loves fuss and attention.

Awww you did the right thing!

They are both sweeties!I had to post them! :oops: :) How could they be resisted! :lol: :D :wink:

It is so sad to see any bun/s in rescue :( without stepping on anyones toes though, four months in rescue really isn't that long compared with some buns who have been in rescue for years, now these really do break my heart :( :cry: :cry: :cry: although they are all cared for well when they arrive in the rescue, these poor bun/s who have been there for over a year and many for years may never know what a home they call call their own really feels like :cry: :cry: :cry:

Its horrible when homes fall through. Harley has been let down twice now although he does have a couple of interested parties at the moment. Ive got my fingers crossed for him and for these two lovely buns.

Sooz22 said:
Its horrible when homes fall through. Harley has been let down twice now although he does have a couple of interested parties at the moment. Ive got my fingers crossed for him and for these two lovely buns.

Aww THANK YOU!

I'll have mine crossed as well!Especially for Harley! :D

Amy
xxxx

Aww, I didn't realise that Harley had already had two homes fall through, poor lad :(

Fingers crossed that this lovely pair find their forever home soon. I do love Bella's undecided ears! :love:

They are not very good pics so thought I'd add a couple!

Bella and her half sis Daisy May

CIMG4488.jpg

Velvet just after he had his op! The only rabbit I have had who is so insistant on not staying still that he split his stiches open - the reason I don't have any good ones of him! :roll:

CIMG3668.jpg

Morrigan1981 said:
Aww, I didn't realise that Harley had already had two homes fall through, poor lad :(

Fingers crossed that this lovely pair find their forever home soon. I do love Bella's undecided ears! :love:

Yeah, one lady ran a boarding house and wanted to bond him with her female but had three bunnies abandoned there and had to rehome them herself and the other lady brought her female round to meet him, he was the perfect gentleman, but then I got an email saying they decided he wasnt the rabbit for them :(

I love helicopter ears! They are sooo adorable. :love:

Back