• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its TORTURE...!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I can't take it any longer! I NEED to get a girlie friend for Blaise! I know that Blaise & Oliver are never going to bond :)cry:) and I can not stand to see Blaise sit by himself all day, everyday :cry:
And now that Aspen'n'Company has gotten the OK to get a hubby for his bunny Holly, I am very jealous. The rescue that he is getting his new boy from has a LOT of girls that I have been keeping my eye on :love:
I'm just soo scared to bother my mom about it, but how can she stand seeing Blaise soo lonely??
Here are a few of the girls that I am thinking of for Blaise, and when I go to the rescue with Aspen'n'Company on wednesday, I think I'll be taking a little peak at them :wink:

Pearl :love:
pearl.jpg

Lilac :love:
Lilac.jpg

And Lena.. :love:
Lena-1.jpg

What do you guys think? What on earth should I do? Should I be happy with what I have and let it go, or should I fight for what I REALLY want? I just feel soo bad about asking my parents again :oops:

Leah xx

Lena :love:

Do you have sole responsibility for the bunnies? Who pays for the food/ vet care etc.
If it's you, then I don't see what objection your parents would have. And if little Blaise is looking lonely, he needs a wifey.

HS said:
Lena :love:

Do you have sole responsibility for the bunnies? Who pays for the food/ vet care etc.
If it's you, then I don't see what objection your parents would have. And if little Blaise is looking lonely, he needs a wifey.

Me and Me!! All the money that needs to be spent is my money, and I do work!
I wish they would just understand that :cry:

Leah xx

Leah, I know how you feel. I had to beg for so long before I got Charlie, but if Blaise is lonely, maybe explain that to your Mum? Feel sorry for you, its hard :( X

Thanks Becki :D :cry:
I had to beg for Charlie and Blaise, but my parents were very nice about letting me get Daisy. I think since they were so nice then, they think that they dont have to be nice any more :roll: :?

Leah xx

Charliesangel said:
__.jpg

Please?? :cry:

Leah xx

He's lovely!Sweet lil bunnie!

he deserves a girlie!Lilac looks lovely.She may suit him.But have you been able to visit them?It would help to know what personality they had..... :oops: :) ???

I really hope your parents let you have just 1 more bunny!I know how you feel! :( I am willing you on on this!He needs a wifey!

Amy
xxxx

Good luck!

Aww poor Blaise. :( I know how you feel Leah, my parents are standing on a very firm 'no' about other rabbits. Why don't you try explaining to them that Blaise is lonely so needs a friend, that you would take all responsibility for her and pay for her yourself, and if all else fails cook them dinner and beg! :roll: :lol: Good luck hunni! :D

beckiboo186 said:
Leah, I know how you feel. I had to beg for so long before I got Charlie, but if Blaise is lonely, maybe explain that to your Mum? Feel sorry for you, its hard :( X

I know how you feel, have been trying to persuade parents to let me get a boyf for lily but they having none of it. I'm 21, pay for her myself but because its their house they won't budge. can't wait to move out.

fifi0529 said:
beckiboo186 said:

I know how you feel, have been trying to persuade parents to let me get a boyf for lily but they having none of it. I'm 21, pay for her myself but because its their house they won't budge. can't wait to move out.

I gt the same problem!!

Well I am going to the rescue with Aspen'n'Company on wednesday, so hopefully I will be able to meet all of the girlies, pick which one would be best for Blaise, and the BEG my mom & dad when I get back.
THen, if they say yes ( :D :D :D ) I would fill out an application, take Blaise down to meet the girlie, and she would come home with us :D

Leah xx

Awww, I really hope your parents let you get a friend for Blaise. :D I know how you feel at the moment, honeslty guinea-pigs will fly to the moon before my parents let me get a bunny. :roll:

Anyway, good luck Leah! :D

AprilShower said:
Awww, I really hope your parents let you get a friend for Blaise. :D I know how you feel at the moment, honeslty guinea-pigs will fly to the moon before my parents let me get a bunny. :roll:

Anyway, good luck Leah! :D

:lol: :lol: Awww! I know I should be greatful that I already have two loving boys, but Blaise is just soo lonely :cry:

Thanks for cheering me up Jen :D

Leah xx

Back