• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy - with a guest appearance by...

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
....me!!!

Poppy25R.jpg

Excuse the state of me and especially the hat, it only gets worn out to the bunnies cos it's abit big for my delicate little head :lol:

And some slightly more recent pics of her enjoying a run in the garden, It's harder to get a good picture of her when she's out & about, but I managed these few

P1030429R.jpg

P1030737R.jpg

P1030686R.jpg

P1030817R.jpg

I had to put the trellis that you can see in the last pic there cos there's rabbits living the other side of that fence, and when I first let them out she went mad there. She tried chewing her way through to them and when I stopped that she thought she'd have a go at jumping over the fence :lol:
It's weird though cos she doesn't care since I put the trellis there :roll:

tigerbabe said:
Amethyst said:
OMG Poppy is the spitting image of my Domino!!

AMETHYST

Wow she is isn't she!?

It's spooky! The white patches on the front left paws are the same shape, and they both have white nose patches! :shock: Scary stuff!

Poppy is so lovely though!! How old is she?

AMETHYST

tigerbabe said:
Amethyst said:
tigerbabe said:
She's about 2.5 years old... She's a foster but I love her to bits :love:

Aw!! You gonna keep her?

AMETHYST

I doubt it, she's due to go back to her mummy soon... I don't think she'd appreciate me running off with her bunnies :lol:

:lol: :lol: Is her bunny mummy a forum member?

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
tigerbabe said:
Amethyst said:
tigerbabe said:
She's about 2.5 years old... She's a foster but I love her to bits :love:

Aw!! You gonna keep her?

AMETHYST

I doubt it, she's due to go back to her mummy soon... I don't think she'd appreciate me running off with her bunnies :lol:

:lol: :lol: Is her bunny mummy a forum member?

AMETHYST

I don't think so, I've never met her. I'm fostering Poppy and her OH for their mummy but through a rescue.

Does that make any sense?? :oops: :lol:

Back