• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Fun with Boxes!

Nyki

Warren Scout
:D Stuy had a great time destroying this box (in minutes!!! :shock: )

IMG_2692.jpg

:wink: Bugs looking for a nice fresh piece of box to destroy!

IMG_2682.jpg

:) Spooky says It wasn't me Mum?????

IMG_2703.jpg

:D Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year!!! :D

They did have a lot of fun :D , they were all jumping on top on the boxes, digging and generally making loads of noise!!! The funniest thing was when Spooky was throwing the box around and managed to cover Bugs completely :lol: :lol: . Of course when I had my camera out all the best action stopped :roll: :roll:

Ha ha - best present by far!
Tuesday has been in his box for a good destroy session today - there are now two exit holes in the back of it!

Gorgeous buns btw :)

Ali said:
I put a box in a day and Bella destroys it

What a lucky Bella!!!! I can never get hold of that many nice boxes :roll:

tracyuk said:
Aw bunnies love boxes. I bought mine a cage and they played with the box, Typical!

Just like kids you can spend a fortune on toys and they play with the box!! :lol:

Charliesangel said:
Hey Nyki I haven't seen your around in ages
Awww Bugs, Stuy, and Spookey are looking as cute as ever
Leah xx

Hi Leah :wave: Thanks! Yes it has been a while since I posted, I just couldn't resist these though!!! I took so many more pics, I didn't know which ones to post!!!!!! :D :D

HS said:
What beautiful bunnies!

Thank you!!

woodstock said:
Ha ha - best present by far!
Tuesday has been in his box for a good destroy session today - there are now two exit holes in the back of it!
Gorgeous buns btw

Thanks!! I'm sure it won't be long before there is more hole than cardboard :lol:

Back