• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby and Ruby

HS

Wise Old Thumper
I put a sprout and some Timothy Hay in a plant pot for them to play with. As you can see, they have different ways of approaching it!

Ruby is ladylike
PC300041.jpg

Bobby just tips it over
PC300029.jpg

And looking beautiful
PC300043.jpg

PC300046.jpg

bunny_burrows said:
:lol: :lol: I love Bobby's 'manly' approach to getting the hay out! :wink: :lol:

Also note the 'manly' not thinking it through properly :roll: Luckily none of it landed in the water bowl :lol: They can't have a treat ball though, as they just lob it in the water.

mandy said:
Lovely photos.

And isnt Ruby beautiful....did you say she is a rex-belgian hare x?

I don't think there's any rex in her, but she's definitely belgian hare cross. She's a very pretty girl, and her binkies are quite spectacular!

HS said:
mandy said:
Lovely photos.

And isnt Ruby beautiful....did you say she is a rex-belgian hare x?

I don't think there's any rex in her, but she's definitely belgian hare cross. She's a very pretty girl, and her binkies are quite spectacular!

She is lovely. She reminds me of Audrey in her body shape.

Awww, thanks Mandy.
She was long overlooked in rescue (from Celia), and I don't know why as she;s gorgeous.

Back