• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My big lazy spoilt boy

karen354

Warren Veteran
IMAG0886.jpg

This is bertie he's such a spoilt boy..That's his stool & his blanket and he doesn't allow anyone on it!

Ah he looks like my Princess, what a cute man!! I remember when I took Princess into work, about a month after I started fostering her, a friend was perched on a low stool + Princess jumped up behind her and made her move! They are so funny aren't they!

They are just so clever aren't they ?
My bertie know what I'm saying to him like come on sit on mums knee & tea time & treat time.. I hate people that just lock them in a hutch & never bother with them at all...
I have another bun called Molly aswell don't know if I'll ever manage to get Bertie to bond with her as he's just to spoilt & doesn't want to share us.. Molly came from a rescue 5 weeks ago & I picked up a foster bun today off Elaine, I won't be able to keep him though :( if I do I won't be able to foster again as I won't have the room but if I don't get ahome from him then he'll have to stay here forever :lol:

Back