• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How horrible ...

There`s also an ad in there where someone wants a pair of New Zealand Whites as pets for their children!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I wonder if they`ve either seen New Zealand Whites, they`re huge and i couldn`t see a child being able to handle one! :roll: :evil:

Su.x

How can you determine a 'Good Quality' bun from a 'Bad Quality' bunny ... If this is how they go about finding buns to breed, God only knows how they'll be kept :( X

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Some people are so stupid I just don't have the words. :cry:

Is there such thing as "good quality" rabbits??!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :cry: :roll: :evil: :shock:

I can't belive that its actually on there!Those words...... :cry: :cry: :( :cry:

I wouldn't care if it was good quality or bad....if there was such a thing! :evil:

How could they say that???!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :evil: :cry: :cry: :evil: :cry: :cry: :(

Amy
xxx

how horrible

I have never read the free ads before BUt had a look at this one (my 1st.time) I am SO shocked :shock: that so many people could try to sell their pets in what seems to me to be a callous way :( :evil: the ones that are really sick are the older pets usually dogs) that are being "got rid of" for a few pounds :shock: :evil: How could anyone who has kept an animal for several years just SELL it without a second thought :( shocking and upsetting :( :evil:

Back