• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Positive Vibes Please! Photos Added!

anon101

Banned
Well today’s D-day.

Attempting to bond all my permanent rabbits (except two) together. If it works we will have a group of 16! :shock:

We’ve spent most of the Christmas holidays finishing the new rabbit room and constructing a huge pen with access to the rabbit room floor for exercise etc.

Got a few rabbits that may cause problems so I’m going to have Steve on stand-by with towels/carriers and water sprayers etc while I referee.

Wish us luck! :)

Louise

Bonding 16!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
You`re a braver woman than me, i thought i did well when i bonded 3!!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good luck to you and i hope it goes well, can`t wait to hear how you get on.

Sending loads of calming vibes to the bunsters.....................

Su.x

WOW! 16! that's amazing! that must be the largest bonded group I've ever heard of! :D Good luck, fingers crossed that it all goes ok for you, and we want pics when they're all together! :D :D

Wow

Wow - and I was worried about bonding 3 !! Hope it works. Will be fascinating to watch the behaviour of them all if it does. Fingers crossed for you.

Linda

They have been together for a few hours now with no aggression. A few minor chases/fur-pulling moments but nothing serious. I’m extremely pleased! :D

Basically they have a 12’x3’6” sleeping/eating/toileting pen. In the day the pen will open onto the rest of the room which is approx 12’x9’ and they will have free run of this for at least 10 hours a day.

Sorry about the rubbish pictures! :oops: Its getting dark. I will try and get some better ones tomorrow.

Excuse the shoe in this photo! :lol:

DSCN0791.jpg

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN0793.jpg

Louise

PS

They have got toys/chews etc I just haven’t put them in yet. :wink:

Wow what a beautiful picture :D you should be very proud,keep us posted.How sad am I though took me ages to find 'the shoe'!! :oops:

Re bunnies

Lovely bunnies. Are they related? Some look similar.

Linda

Re: Re bunnies

BRACKEN said:
Lovely bunnies. Are they related? Some look similar.

Linda

There are 2 pairs of sisters and a brother/sister pair. All 3 pairs are unrelated to each other. :wink:

Louise

Back