• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

white chocolate orange

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
Dinah just pinched a piece of white chocolate orange :roll: Do I panic :?: I got the whole thing off her but then she found a single piece and took it into a corner :? She already has an impacted caecum :? More cisapride coming her way asap methinks :!:

I'm not an expert or anything, but I know white chocolate is the least harmful type of chocolate for bunnies! Berri stole some milk chocolate on more than one occasion (she gets so excited when she smells it, it's hilarious, I try to stop her but she's so sneaky!) but nothing bad has happened :) Obviously I wouldn't ever give it to her on purpose though, because it's not exactly good for them :? But a little piece should be ok.

They do white chocolate oranges ? where can I get one from ???

Ok aside from that I am sure she'll be fine - my 2 unfortunately are chocoholics and have more than once nicked chocolate! - they are still around none the worse for wear - except hmm the diet begins in January lol

It has the least cocoa content so is the least harmful, milk and dark chocolate are poisonous because of one of the chemicals.

Keep an eye on her, encourage her to kep eating her usual food and hay and pop her down the vets if anything seems off.

Max is terrible when it comes to chocolate. Andy left a bar of Dairy Milk wrapped in a Tescos bag beside the bed and he unwrapped it and stole some. Was really worried about him but he was fine! Then yesterday he ate my hotwater bottle cover. I took it off him and told him "no" four times but he kept trying to eat it so I shut him in his cage for 20mins - he wasn't impressed. Let him out and he did it again so I shut him in for 20 mins. When I let him out he left it alone but then later I found my husband had hidden a mini chocolate galaxy bar in my hottie - (Don't ask me why!! :roll: ) and that's what Max had been after! Felt bad for shutting him in after that! :oops:

chloaster said:
Max is terrible when it comes to chocolate. Andy left a bar of Dairy Milk wrapped in a Tescos bag beside the bed and he unwrapped it and stole some. Was really worried about him but he was fine! Then yesterday he ate my hotwater bottle cover. I took it off him and told him "no" four times but he kept trying to eat it so I shut him in his cage for 20mins - he wasn't impressed. Let him out and he did it again so I shut him in for 20 mins. When I let him out he left it alone but then later I found my husband had hidden a mini chocolate galaxy bar in my hottie - (Don't ask me why!! :roll: ) and that's what Max had been after! Felt bad for shutting him in after that! :oops:

Was Andy trying to melt it.Or save it for bed?(Or was he even try to get Max to eat the hot water bottle????? :oops: :shock: :? :D :lol: )

I suppose it can't do him much harm,cheeky thing,but is it ok for guinea pigs to eat a bit,rabbits and piggies are very different and i can't asume....,Pearl tried to nick a piece of Flake but in the end got a few licks,not that i let her!!! :shock: :? :lol: :roll:

Hope Max is ok.

And your bunny too!I'm sure it can't be really harmful....i think. :roll: :oops:

Amy
xxxx
:D :D :) :) :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :p :p

Back