• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

princess Molly

karen354

Warren Veteran
We got Princess Molly 4 weeks ago from a local rescue.. If it wouldn't of been for Rabbit United this pretty little girl wouldn't be here making herself at home on my nice new sofa in the Conservtory right now.
I was told by a pet shop that I couldn't get another rabbit as I already had a bun.. I havent bonded Molly & Bertie yet but hope to in the new year..
IMAG0883.jpg

You're right Karen..she's beautiful. How clever of you to get a colour co-ordinated bun for the new sofa!!!!

Thanks she is a lovely girl :D I can't believe the difference in this little one. She came here so scared, myself, husband & children didn't fuss her or bother her we've let her come to us & now she comes for cuddles & loves..We do have to still be quiet & careful around her as she can go into fright, when we have visitors I make sure I don't let them in until I've sorted Princess Molly out first. I put her in the Conservatory which she loves especially sitting on the window sill where she can look outside.
I never thought I would let a pet use my new sofa & conservatory as THEIR room LOL but I do.
Having a foster bun tomorrow from Elaine, I will be only fostering this bun though because 2 ubonded buns are enough to deal with.
Molly is being spayed 9th jan so hopefully will bond Molly & my Bertie maybe 1 month after her operation.

Back