• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

test pic Bertie & Molly

the [ is missing at the begining

IMAG0820.jpg

Thank you... The black & white one is bertie he's been a very spoilt boy..
Molly is our rescue bunny we got her 4 weeks ago, she had a very bad life before she came here :( she was so nervous just walking past her & she'd go into fright.. God know what the owners had done to her before here..
Anyway she's now settled in well we have gained her trust, she's also a house bun but I let her go out for an hour per day in the hutch & run for some fresh air.. Sometimes she's happy being outside but other times shes ready for the indoors..
She's going to take time to completely trust us I know that but we are getting there.. She's had her vacs & getting her spayed 9th jan( Dreading it!)
If she doesn't bond with the boss of the house Bertie (LOL) then we'll have to think about putting her into the outdoor poppy house/run but she'll need a male friend I hope we do bond our two buns though as I'd like the both to be house buns.

Pics make Molly look bigger than she is she isn't very big.. When I got her 4 weeks ago she was quite thin, thakfully her vet check went well she's put weight on & her fur has changed (not sure y that is)

So glad I've managed to get pics up. Will get some more tomorrow of Molly outside, the hutch she goes into for an hour per day isn't very big though it's a 4ft cage with 4.4ft run :( but at least she's getting some fresh air. . My hubby is sorting out a large run for the poppy house but i didn't want either of the bun to try that out until I am ready to bond my two, then there will be no arguments whose house it is.

Back