• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boxing Day Piccies

kaskaskia

Alpha Buck
Heres my buns on Boxing Day playing with their Crimbo pressies (nothing spectacular just the usual stuff!)

Having a sniff:

DSC02186.jpg

Let me in Mum!

DSC02180.jpg

I'll just sneakily eat these pellets whilst Benjamin poses for camera

DSC02188.jpg

MORE photos woman???

DSC02182.jpg

Its from Pets at Home, its quite expensive at over a fiver but it does the job. Its a Russell Rabbit one.
I saw in your pics of your new shed that you have a lot of the same toys as mine, such as the hanging spike with the bell on the end. Its always good fun to watch them when they notice a bit of apple hanging up there!

Ooooo how many PWS panels have you got Kaskaskia? I would like to do something similar in my garden so i can get Fia into the playhouse easily.

The pics are gorgesous too!! Lucky bunnies!!!

Shiv xXXx

ShivyRex said:
Ooooo how many PWS panels have you got Kaskaskia? I would like to do something similar in my garden so i can get Fia into the playhouse easily.

Shiv xXXx

Thanks! :D

I've only got 8 panels. I used to have them all together in a circle, but then my OH came up with the idea of stretching them from fence to fence. Don't think you can see it in the pic, but from the house we have about 1.5 to 2 metres of proper fencing, then it goes on to train-track style fencing (Barrat were too tight to put proper fence along the whole garden :? ). We've picketed one side but the OH hasn't yet got round to doing the other side :roll:

So... the PWS panels are opposite the house, with a fence either side.

Does that make sense??

kaskaskia said:
ShivyRex said:

Shiv xXXx

Thanks! :D

I've only got 8 panels. I used to have them all together in a circle, but then my OH came up with the idea of stretching them from fence to fence. Don't think you can see it in the pic, but from the house we have about 1.5 to 2 metres of proper fencing, then it goes on to train-track style fencing (Barrat were too tight to put proper fence along the whole garden :? ). We've picketed one side but the OH hasn't yet got round to doing the other side :roll:

So... the PWS panels are opposite the house, with a fence either side.

Does that make sense??

Yeah I think I understand. My bunnies playhouse is right by my kitchen window on the patio and about 2 metres out from it we have hedges that line either side of the garen which I know the bunnies (especially Fia) will go in and never come out. I want to cut the garden off where those hedges start and going across the garden like that is genius, I will have a look and see if I can find some bargain panels.

Thanks for your help :thumb:

Awww Imogen looks just like one of my first bunnies Amber. She went to the bridge 3 years ago and I do miss her, was like looking at her twin!! :)

Awww. Was Amber stroppy, bad tempered and devoid of any affection? Imogen is! :lol:

But I still love her.

I'm sure Amber was lovely, RIP little bun.

Back