• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fairydell Farm

robb21

New Kit
Hi, has anyone bought rabbits from Fairydell farm in Kings Langley Hertfordshire? thinking of going for a look in the morning,or are there any Dwarf lop rabbit breeders in the Stevenage and surrounding areas on here?

Yep I would have a look at bunnies in rescue :) The Blue Cross at Kimpton, Hertfordshire have bunnies waiting for new homes.

Nicola

Please try Rabbit Rehome first.. Or a rescue there are loads of buns out there looking for a lovely home..
I got mine from a rescue & so glad I did .

I would try Rabbit Rehome too, I wish they had bunnies in Northern Ireland, I can't find any rescues anywhere here...You don't know how lucky you are to have it and the resues lol

Hiya :D Are you planning on getting a pair of lops to live together as pets or were you thinking of breeding? If you're wanting pets, I can thoroughly recommend the Rabbit Residence rescue near Royston www.rabbitresidence.org.uk Caroline has around 80 rabbits at present so there are bound to be a pair that you'd fall in love with, or Heathlands sanctuary is also near Royston and has some rabbits too. Both rescues neuter all the rabbits so you would get a pair of rabbits who are already neutered and happily living together, really taking the stress out of new bunny ownership!

If you're considering breeding - I would ask you to reconsider - every year there are 33,000 rabbits taken to UK rescues, and those are the lucky ones who actually get there :cry: Sadly so many people don't realise that there are rabbit rescue centres in existence and buying from breeders just encourages them to breed more :cry:

Good luck with your search xx

will definately try the rescues first thanks, i knew there was a rescue in kimpton as well , i completely forgot!
Not planning on breedeing rabbits and will be getting them spayed/neutered when i get them.
Thanks for the advise,
I'll keep u all posted,
rob

will definately try the rescues first thanks, i knew there was a rescue in kimpton as well , i completely forgot!
Not planning on breedeing rabbits and will be getting them spayed/neutered when i get them.
Thanks for the advise,
I'll keep u all posted,
rob

A lot of Rescues spay/neuter before re-homing, so might save you cash too:D

Back