• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few thank yous!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Louise (Ellepotter) very kindly sent me 100 syringes and some willow toys for the bunnies
Willow wasn't too sure of the toy at first!
toysa.jpg

His brother Dill (with nice yellow stains from Willow's spraying! :shock: )..came to have a closer look..well he'd have to being very short-sighted! :D
toysb.jpg

Biggles says "thanks for mine!"
toysd.jpg

toysc.jpg

the other buns are enjoying theirs..and the toys from Shell and her mum, Sandra..so thank you very much :D

and Tamsin very kindly sent me a headlight (silly pics of me wearing it to follow!) and included some extra bits for the bunnies...it was much appreciated and ...
Felix and Sparky say "whoever sent in these dried raspbery leaves .THANK YOU we love them!"
toyse.jpg

toysf.jpg

(and to add all the above bunnies are looking for homes!)

Awww it's lovely to see them sneaking up on their toys :lol:

Felix and Sparky say "whoever sent in these dried raspbery leaves .THANK YOU we love them!"

That was West Wales Willows, would it be okay if I sent them the pictures?

Tam

Tamsin said:
Awww it's lovely to see them sneaking up on their toys :lol:

That was West Wales Willows, would it be okay if I sent them the pictures?

Tam
yes of course you can send them :D

Back