• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flump & Dukie playing

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Sorry, i know this is a rabbit forum but i`m just as obssessed with my cats as i am with my bunnies and don`t have time to go on any other forum! :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So all non pussy cat people look away!!!!!!

PICT0830.jpg

Bosch.........................

PICT0831.jpg

.........................Bosch........................

PICT0832.jpg

.......................And bosch again!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We`ve finished playing now:
PICT0837.jpg

Su.x

Becca said:
Awww cuties.
Do all your cats get on Su?

Yes, most of the time. :D
We do have the occassional scuffle but never anything major, generally just a bit of hissing and a the occassional bit of fur flying. Touchwood in 10yrs i`ve never had any serious injuries.
The biggest problem we`ve had is that the younger cats sometimes pick on pollyanna, who has cancer, but it`s generally just a bit of chasing and that`s it.
Luckily my cats seemed to have quickly sorted out their heirachy and know which others they can play with and which ones to leave alone. I have a friend who used to breed ragdolls and she is amazed at how well all my cats get on and when you see them all curled up together it`s absolutely won derful. :D

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
Becca said:
Awww cuties.
Do all your cats get on Su?

Yes, most of the time. :D
We do have the occassional scuffle but never anything major, generally just a bit of hissing and a the occassional bit of fur flying. Touchwood in 10yrs i`ve never had any serious injuries.
The biggest problem we`ve had is that the younger cats sometimes pick on pollyanna, who has cancer, but it`s generally just a bit of chasing and that`s it.
Luckily my cats seemed to have quickly sorted out their heirachy and know which others they can play with and which ones to leave alone. I have a friend who used to breed ragdolls and she is amazed at how well all my cats get on and when you see them all curled up together it`s absolutely won derful. :D
I think that is wonderful that they all get on.It is amazing.
My two are sisters and have never got on.I have had them both from 10 weeks old,they are now 9 years old :?
I would love to see them playing like yours or curled up together.Don,t think theres much chance of that now though roll:

Su.x

awww your ginger cat looks a bit like my old cat Joey. I loved him sooo much.
They are very lovely cats though.

Back