• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xmas pics

Jayne

Mama Doe
Here are a few pics of my girls this xmas :D
Waiting for presents
Rabitts0125.jpg

still waiting!
Rabitts0123.jpg

and we'll just ignore them! :D
Rabitts0129.jpg

:oops: fraid I don't know what breed Gabbie is :oops: she's just my pretty baby :D she does look like the bun in the middle pic on your sig :D

Aw, Jayne, they are gorgeous!!! :D I hope your other girls had a lovely day as well. M & M have been a bit naughty at my Mum's house, but will tell you all about that :roll:
Anyway, we're coming back 'up north' tomorrow, so will be in touch asap. :D
Nicola x

Hi Lisa,forgot to put the 'after' photos!! :lol: I am a numpty :oops: They had twig things,throw around carrot thing a wooden dangly thing to chew on and I've also got them a belated prezy of the green plastic tunnel that Sylvie loves but Gabbie is reserving judgement (she just sits looking at it :roll: )
Just read this through,don't describe things very well do I! :lol:
Hi Nicola nice to hear from you,can't imagine what your little angels have been up too :) Hope you're keeping ok.We had a lovely xmas girls had nintendo ds with dogs (best invention ever made!! :D )

Back