• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AHHH!!

Ahhh!
I'm so excited! We are starting an adoption on a husbun for Holly! I found a shelter with lots of buns for her to choose from, so we sent and application! I'm so excited!

The bad news is the earliest the new bun will come home is next friday :roll: :(

That's great news! Friday isn't that long :) It's worth the extra patience to find the right bunny. A week will go quickly I'm sure. Perhaps you could visit in the meantime and sneak some cuddles ;)

It's not the rescues fault I can't get out there, it's mine. Between work and swim practice I don't have time until next friday :cry:

But I'm still soo excited :D :lol:

Look at all the gorgeous buns! I've checked out that shelter before just to look at their pics. :wink: I hope Holly likes one of the Californians. They're beautiful!

I love the Californians! They look so cheeky but still snuggly!

The Palamino is also :love:, I think I am leaning towards a bigger bun, just because I have enough dwarfs to keep me on my toes! :roll: :lol:

I really hope she can find a friend there! We got our appointment changed to wednesday too! I can't wait!

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun in the looking! All those bunny cuddles! Good luck with it, and I hope Holly finds her perfect man :D

You already sent in the app??? :D :D :D And am I still invited to come help Miss. Holly pick out her man? :wink:
Aww I am soo jealous :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Leah xx

Back