• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kahlo, the amazing bunny!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As i type this Kahlo is stretched out on the sofa beside me. :D
I`ve only had him since July and in the short span of time since then he`s fought a very nasty case of syphillis and then developed a neurological condition which temporarily paralised him! :( He spent 2 months living in the house with us whilst i gave him physiotherapy and willed him to become stronger again and eventually he did. :D
Well i took the plunge today and he went to be neutered. Considering his past medical history we were all concerned as to how he would cope with the GA but like the little trooper that he is he got through it fine and spent all afternoon either munching his hay or being cuddled by the veterinary nurses (whose hearts he`s stolen)! :D
Since he`s been back home he`s happily layed stretched out in his dog crate munching on his hay and when i got him out to stretch his legs he investigated for a little while then came and stretched out on the sofa beside me.

To me Kahlo really is an amazing bunny with all he`s been through, and he`s not even a year old yet!!!! He has the sweetest nature and i really do love my fluffy little boy. :love:

Sorry, just wanted to share my amazing Kahlo with you.
Su.x

Aww Su .. I think you've every right to shout out about your little angel. He's such a little superstar, & Tillsi says she wants new photos of him when hes recovered - Girls these days :roll: X

Awww what a lovely story :D So sorry he's had such a lot of trouble in his little life but so great to hear how well he's come through it all. :D My own Weedie had a bad start in life but he's going from strength to strength now and is famous with all the staff at our vets! :lol: :lol:

Back