• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A MASSIVE breakthrough.

Chewy

Warren Scout
After 3yrs I am pleased to say that my Border Terrier "Breeze" has finally accepted that Radish the belgian Hare is a free range Bunny! As a working terrier and being 12mths old when I got Radish, its been hard work, the other dogs were fine, always having a Rabbit around but Breeze never did untill I got Radish and as I said she was an adult that had worked rabbits in the field.

Things are looking good now, Radish is everywhere! just what I wanted. :)
Dawn.

canon1783430640x480.jpg

Yay thats great news.
I could never introduce my dog to my bunnies as she is a St Bernard.She is very large and very clumsy :roll: She is a big softy though :lol: :lol:

Glad it's working for you :D
I wouldn't be brave enough to try it though must admit.. Scared enough introducing my two buns together..

Thanks all, i am really pleased he can have the life I wanted for him, I hated to see him confined even though he had a big run, this breed needs SPACE!
Dawn.

I personally would feel very uneasy about the situation and would never EVER leave the Rabbits free range with a previously 'working' terrier.
I am pleased you feel it has turned out OK for you but it is not something I would ever even contemplate.

Janex

Thanks Jane, Im sure it will be fine, I have owned Rabbits for 30yrs and have worked terriers for almost 20yrs, it was purely the fact this dog got here before the Rabbit, I had an 18mth gap between Rabbits and had her in this time. Dogs are very good at knowing whats "theirs" as you can see by this, and this is the same dog too. :)
Dawn.
canon2015699.jpg

OMG that pic is cuteness overload! :love: :love: :love:

Really pleased it's worked out for you, although like everyone else I don't think I'd be brave enough to contemplate it! :D

Back