• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry can i please ask for more help.

Dobbin

Mama Doe
A few questions if people dont mind helping me please??? (Sorry)

Dobbin was neautured on 1st December do you think it is to early to be looking for a friend for him?

i emailed a rescue who said they would help me but when i phoned i must of spoke to someone else because they said they dont help at all - not to take Dobbin down or anything. Should i phone again or leave it?

I also phoned the RSPCA who dont do re homing until the 6th JAnuary - shall i just wait for them?

Sue
xx

I may be wrong but I think it's 6 weeks before all the ...errr.... fertility chance is totally gone :wink:

Yes if you get a spayed female it should be fine, and if you do an intro at home you will need time to introduce them through wire first etc.

I would go with whichever rescue you are happy with - if you want your bunny to 'pick' a girly as it were then yep I'd wait for the RSPCA.

Good luck!!

Nicola

Back