• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rusty not using his litter tray

Lynette

Warren Scout
Hello,

Brought Rusty back home to Swansea for Christmas. He has never done anything outside his litter tray but now it is where ever he feels like, including in his litter tray. Have moved it to where he has weed but that is no use either.

Any one have any ideas? Do you think he will revert back to normal when we get him home? I really hope so, it was very easy cleaning before :lol:

:)

He might - he might just be marking the new territory? Is he neutered? Some of my buns got a it messier when their hormones kicked in.

He is neutered yes and has been for a year or so I think. So not that. Just finding it a bit strange as he has never done this before.

He might just be marking.

I made the mistake of moving my bonded 9s litter tray just before Christmas, & they carried on going where it used to be :roll:

If you disinfect where he's been, & put some bunny poos in his tray , he might go back to using the tray

Back