• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did your bunnies enjoy their xmas prezzies?

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Mine had Bunny Basics stockings, and were particularly pleased with the dried cranberries. One of my piggies is enjoying helping them munch them too. :)

Hi there, me and my kids got our bunnies a bunny stocking each. The new addition to the family has had what should have been Tom's stocking as unfortunatly Tom died on Christmas Eve. None of the bunnies seem to be overly interested in the cane that comes in the stocking but have enjoyed everything else.

Was Isaacs first christmas and he couldnt have cared less! and SNowflakes second christmas and she was just as excited as last year- she loves christmas - she opens everybodys presents including theirs and then runs round with the wrapping paper diving on it and making a bed it in and then shredding it some more! so yep she enjoyed another christmas! :lol:

Yep, I bought Ruby and Millie one of those willow xmas trees filled with orchard grass and timothy hay cubes, they polished off the hay and hay cubes within the day and have half eaten the basket already! :lol:

Mine had new chubes, jingle balls, willow balls, willow sticks, treat balls and hanging wooden toys for the hutch doors.
The frenchies love the willow balls and Kahlo loves his chube. But the trio weren`t too happy with their treat balls as apparently it takes too long to get the food out!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:
But Little Ted and Poppet reckon they got the best present................. a shiny new hutch! And Poppet thinks the partition through to the dark room is great, for chewing on that is! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

My bonded pair devoured their christmas basket from Hayexperts but my single bun (soon to be de-plummed and hopefully find a friend) hardly touched his basket of goodies. He does not seem to like hay!

Mine did :D but they had wrecked it by christmas night :lol:

Bought them a cat igloo, Bella chewed her way throught the back of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

They had lots of other goodies too :D :D lots of things from bunnybasics :D

Well the hanging food ball seems to be a hit! They loved the nature sticks and the biscuity treats and have been using the Chube. They've also started to get the hang of the treat ball. However, the Santa Pinana remains intact. :roll:

Their snuggle safe heat pad also arrived. :D

well thy were pretty uninterested in the parcels, harly had a little nosy but tht was it, then I took then out the paper and Honey was trying 2 eat his way through the cardboard to get at Tropical Fruit Chunks, thy love them. Tried thm with little crunchy fruity things too, but thy dont like thm v much so far :D

Here are Gasket and Tappet enjoying their new hanging food cage:

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

Till got soo excited ... ignored the toys & had lots of fun with the wrapping paper :roll: :lol: She does love her willow ball though, but that wasnt even from me :( :lol: X

It's good to hear that your bunnies had a good christmas. Jessica got a fluffy bed (meant for a dog) - So she has her version of Barbara now.

She lies on it like a princess. :D

I wrapped up veges last year which was a huge success with Eddie bun + he also loved playing in the wrapping paper :lol: :lol: this year, I did the usual veges but I invested in the largest cardboard guy house with Eddie bun & Marcel de Bun letters on the roof, its lovely but Big Bum does not fit in it :shock: :cry: :cry: so will be modifiy the entrances when I get chance so that Marcelly can get in it :roll: :lol: :lol:

Back