• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo cold here so some Florida photos

Marlene

Mama Doe
We have been in the grips of a severe frost for days and it is so cold. To remind me of our Florida holiday in September

Sea World

DSC09981.jpg

DSC09984.jpg

DSC09980.jpg

DSC09987.jpg

DSC09988.jpg

DSC09998.jpg

DSC09999.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

Busch Gardens

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01961.jpg

DSC01921.jpg

Lovely photos, especially when it`s so grey and miserable outside.
I`d love to go to America but refuse to leave my furries! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: So please keep the lovely holiday piccies coming and i can dream i`m there. :D

Su.x

What lovely photos :D We were meant to go last year but I was taken ill 2 weeks before we were due to go and had to cancel :( feel like I've been now :D
ps,thanks for the link on another thread to the animations.I've managed to do an avatar now (only taken me a year!! :oops: )

Nice pics :D I've always wanted to visit Bush Gardens...is it very nice, animal welfare wise? i love killer whales, that poor ones floppy fin :(

Jayne wrote

What lovely photos We were meant to go last year but I was taken ill 2 weeks before we were due to go and had to cancel feel like I've been now
ps,thanks for the link on another thread to the animations.I've managed to do an avatar now (only taken me a year!! )

Glad to be of help
52-1.gif

Sorry you didn't get :cry: We have been ten times now and love Sea World. On this visit the first "Shamu" show was fantastic where these photos were taken. Went back the day after to see it again and they would not do anything. Turns out they were monitoring one very carefully as she was almost due to give birth and wouldn't come out of the big tank. Back next day and she had given birth to a 300 pound baby. We didn't see it as the shows were cancelled but there was a wonderful atmosphere :D

bizzy_vikki wrote

Nice pics I've always wanted to visit Bush Gardens...is it very nice, animal welfare wise? i love killer whales, that poor ones floppy fin

Busch Gardens is a mixture, half scary rides and half the animals. Yes, they are very good and have wonderful environments as near as possible. The only ones I don't look at are the elephants as I do feel there is never anywhere big enough for them in captivity.

Back