• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And who's been eating my Christmas Dinner

Marlene

Mama Doe
After the crows ate all the christmas dinner I put out for my little birdies

Poor Mr Robin but I gave him a Christmas dinner all to himself :wink:

DSC02684.jpg

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww :D I do love seeing Robins.. what a very christmassy picture.. its like he's looking at your asking for his dinner :D

I have a little Robin who comes into my house!! :D :D
Mind you, my house is really one humungous indoor Rabbit Hutch so I guess Robbie Robin thinks he is just in a 'warmer outdoors'!!

Janex

A lot of birdies don't notice me at the window but Mr Robin certainly does. He is so wary and looks right into my eyes :wink: Whenever I pick up my camera which I have at the ready all the time...he is off. I have hundreds of photos of tails etc. He can pose so beautifully and I "creeple" very gently with my camera but...no he is off :D

Jack's-Jane said:
I have a little Robin who comes into my house!! :D :D
Mind you, my house is really one humungous indoor Rabbit Hutch so I guess Robbie Robin thinks he is just in a 'warmer outdoors'!!

Janex
I bet thats fantastic i love robins :D No chance of that in my house with the cats :roll:

I had a wee robin im my house as well, but not the way he would have wanted. Smack...right into the kitchen window and lay dazed on the path. I took him inside

Ian checking him over
DSC08604.jpg

I put him in a Tupperware box and left him in the quiet covered with a towel to recover but here was me having a wee peek

DSC08607.jpg

After a few hours he was jumping about and we knew he was OK and let him go on his merry way :D

talking of robins this is my little friend

we can get really close without worrying him
DSC00022.jpg

took the pic one morning on my mobile when i was going up to the garage

Back