• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remote control has been munched!!

nicolar

Mama Doe
My parents got me a freeview box for xmas which was installed yesterday and working well. Well I just found the remote control on the floor of my bedroom (suspect my sister dropped it there as she was in there earlier) and the top half of some of the buttons are missing!!! Naughty Amy obviously saw it on the floor + decided to take a nibble! I'm not worried about the remote (new one on order!) more worried about the rubber bits that Amy has eaten - I found a few so it's prob 5 or 6 tiny bits she has nibbled - anything I can do to help them pass through safely and do I need to be overly worried!?

What a monkey, she is going back outside tomorrow day!!

Nicola

No he just nibbled the corner and he was fine. My OH saw it so I took the blame for Rory, didnt want him to get into trouble OH didnt believe though (he He :lol: ) Just had to chase him round living room with used match in his mouth, give me strength :roll:
Tracy

What a monkey!!! Amy has nibbled half the rubber buttons off - must have happened about lunchtime as I remember picking the remote up off the floor b4 I went shopping (I think!!) but only found the missing buttons when I went to use it! So far no ill effects, making her eat lots of hay to flush any bits through!!!

Nicola

Thats a good idea, im sure she will be fine, Is yours a house bun? I never relax when my two are out, they have so many toys but still insist on playing with things they shouldnt
Tracy

She isn't normally, she has a hutch and run in the garden, but she was ill with bloat-like symptoms just before Xmas and as it has been so cold decided I would wait til after Xmas to re-acclimatise her back to outside, just in case of any problems + so that vets are open!!!

She has been in my room since last Wed night + has been as good as gold until the remote control incident! Obviously getting bored of being a house bun and wants to go back outside again! Gonna put her in hutch in garage tomorrow during day - have had heating off in my room too to get her used to cold again, it's like the Arctic in there!! :lol:

Nicola

rosie loves the remote control buttons also i have to remember whenever i leave the room even for a second to turn it upside down

lisa

ah poor Amy, Hope she is feeling better. My two have always been house bunnies so they are used to the heat. I know bunnies arent supposed to like it too warm but they always find a cool spot behind the sofa.
Rory and Lola hope Amy gets better soon
Tracy

Not just Amy then!!! It did make me laugh when I saw it then I thought blimey hope her tummy is OK as she was ill last week!

They are funny. I have been away overnight and arrived home earlier. Rory and Lola have been out since I got back but Rory keeps jumping on the sofa and giving me a kiss, think he missed me. bless him
Tracy

Ah thanks Tracy :D Amy is feeling much better (as you can see with the remote control incident!). She will enjoy being back outside bless her, though she does love the attention she gets in the house, but unfortunately Mum doesn't want a permanent house bunny!! She has been snuggling up next to the radiator, funny bunny!!

Nicola

Back