• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which one??

I would find out if they're going to neuter her and if not then if they will give you a voucher for it. She is less than 1 so probably very low possibility of uterine cancer but I would still ask.

She is very cute tho - I love helicopter ears. I would try and visit any bunnies in person and see what you think before you take one home or bring Dobbin in. Some may look cute but I think you would know once you met one whether she was for you.

Hugs

Shiv

ShivyRex said:
I would try and visit any bunnies in person and see what you think before you take one home or bring Dobbin in.

I agree, I think you'd have to meet all the buns & see who you & Dobbin bond with best. Also, Go for personality rather than looks .. Everyone will end up happier then :D X

Sorry i think i may have worded it wrong - i was saying that she was the one i thought was the cutest, i will be going over whether she is there or not. From talking to other people i think this is a good place to get help and advice from!!

It will of course depend on Dobbin and who he wants!!!

Its very exciting though!!!!

Sue
xx

I am sorry i hope i have not offended anyone - i certainly did not mean tto. Believe me i am a million % grateful for all help and advice.

Thank you

Sue
xx

Dobbin said:
I am sorry i hope i have not offended anyone - i certainly did not mean tto. Believe me i am a million % grateful for all help and advice.

Thank you

Sue
xx

Course not you daft thing!! We all know you love Dobbin loads and just want to make him happy :D Hugs X

beckiboo186 said:
Dobbin said:

Thank you

Sue
xx

Course not you daft thing!! We all know you love Dobbin loads and just want to make him happy :D Hugs X

:lol: Of course we're not offended!! You silly thing. We love Dobbin too, especially after everything he has been through and want him to get the right girlfriend.

Have fun at the rescue and get some pics if you can :D :D

Shiv

This is where you end up getting 2 - the one you want & the one Dobbin wants. then the extra one will need a partner... :lol:

Sue,
If the rescue you & Dobbin choose a little girly bun from doesn`t offer help with bonding i`m more than willing to come to you and help (i`m not far from you).
Hope you don`t think i`m trying to butt in, but the offer`s there if you need help. :D

Su.x

Back