• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mocha, Spice, & Zoey

Ok, finally some pictures!

First... the happily married couple... (Mocha is uppy eared, Zoey is lop)

DSCF0595.jpg

DSCF0601.jpg

DSCF0602.jpg

This is the one part of the run I didn't either shovel or compact the snow, keep in mind that under her feet there is another 6" at least of compacted snow, LOL.
DSCF0608.jpg

DSCF0611.jpg

DSCF0612.jpg

"Look out below!"
DSCF0631.jpg

Mid-binky (she's such a happy girl)
DSCF0638.jpg

DSCF0640.jpg

zoeycute.jpg

DSCF0672.jpg

DSCF0681.jpg
[/img]

It's as well Spice has dark eyes, otherwise you'd never see him in the snow!!!! Fab piccies :D

This is the time of year that you realise that your white rabbit is not so white. :lol: He looks like a dirty snowball. :wink:

Thanks everyone, they are my spoiled babies.

Fantastic photos - gorgeous bunnies in proper snow (rather than bit of 'dusting' we get here in Swindon rarely!)

wow thy'r lovely, Ive been a bit worried about wht will happen when it snows, should I keep the min or what, but ur bunch seem 2 love it!

It depends on the climate that the bunnies are used to actually. Here it is always well below freezing during the winter (except the rare warm winter) so playing out in the snow at -10*C is fine (-20 to -30 is not unusual), but it may not be fine for a rabbit in another climate because they are not used to it. Just if it is colder than normal and you decide to try it, make sure to dry them off. A wet bunny is not a good thing.

But yes, they love the snow, they love that they can dig in it and I don't get mad at them for making tunnels, LOL.

Back