• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kahlo`s being de-plummed............ HE`S HOME!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
My fluffy little boy is going for his de-plum tomorrow so i can then pair him up with a nice little girly bun. I know that i`ll be worried stupid while he`s in the vets, i always am!! So could you all please send him loads of positive vibes.

Su.x

Sending vibes xx I think we will both be panicking tomoz, with my Louis been de plummed too ! :D

Well Mark`s just taken Kahlo to the vets for me, (i couldnt go as i knew id be a blubbering wreck handing him over)! :oops: :roll:

Fingers crossed for my little boy.................

Su.x

I`ve just rung the vets and Kahlo has come through the op fine. :D
He hasn`t eaten yet but it is still a bit early, have sent Mark to tescos to buy some herbs so ive got plenty to tempt him with later.
Will be collecting him at tea-time so will post an update again after that.

Su.x

Aww so pleased he's come through the op ok - it's always such a worry isn't it? Good luck with finding a girlfriend for him! :D

Well Kahlo`s home and settled in the dog crate where i can keep an eye on him. He ate ALL his hay at the vets and is now sitting in his hay filled litter tray nibbling on some more. :D He`s ignoring his veggies but if he just wants to eat hay then that`s fine with me. :D
The veterinary nurses totally fell in love with him and said they`ve been taking turns to cuddle him all afternoon!!!!!!!!!
I can`t believe how well my little boy`s coped, especially considering his past health problems. He really is my little soldier! :D

Su.x

Wooo hooo !!! Thats fab news Im so pleased for you both. Louis has not eaten yet I did ask at the vets cus I took him a lunch box and most was gone, they didnt know if he had eaten it. He has tasty treats in his crate in the bedroom and Im waiting for the first poop ! xxx

Back